Budgets & Variance Reporting
A more accurate energy budget is just two minutes away.
Creating an energy budget is a complex and time-consuming process. Accurate forecasts must account for the impacts of weather, operational changes, and energy prices in the coming year. MACH has simplified this process with our building energy management software. In less than two minutes, MACH’s building energy management software uses deep machine learning analysis of how your building relates to the weather, season, occupancy and changing operations to make detailed energy predictions. We then apply up–to-date energy pricing to provide precise dollar calculations for your budget. Alternatively, if you have your own budget process, you can enter those numbers into our system for ongoing tracking and variance reporting.
Quantifying Variance Impacts
Tenants move out, heatwaves happen, and energy prices go up: when analyzing the bottom line, managers need answers related to these issues. MACH’s energy tracking software’s variance reporting not only immediately informs you of budget differences, but also of the known causes for budget variances. We provide quantifiable dollar and energy numbers from these known causes, which show the true energy performance of the asset.
- Over a decade of experience with constant refinements to our process to create accurate forecasts for the world’s most sophisticated operators.
- Variance reporting with detailed dollar impact of known differences such as weather, occupancy and energy price changes.
- Budget tracking across accounts, assets and portfolios.
- Flexible budget and variance tracking solution that supports a MACH-generated budget or a 3rd party’s budget.
- Energy Advisor support to help you with all aspects of our budget requirements and ongoing reporting needs.