Measurement & Verification
Evaluate and track energy savings projects
Initiatives, MACH’s automatically identified energy savings projects, can track the achieved savings of any energy project you’re evaluating or have already implemented in your building(s). These may include capital projects like lighting upgrades and chiller replacements, or even operational changes such as a reduction in weekend base-load or a modification of set points.
Analyzing a new project’s potential can be difficult and time consuming, and is typically done by the vendor looking to commission the project. Empower your team by using MACH’s “What-If” feature to reveal the potential cost and energy savings of any building project through actual load adjustments, relevant tariff calculations, and by tracking changes against MACH’s weather and seasonally adjusted pre-project baselines or your own custom variables.
Our solution is built upon trusted standards from IPMVP, ASHRAE Guideline 14, and the Department of Energy’s Measurement and Verification Guidelines, and is flexible to work with a variety of different project types and M&V requirements.
- Track a project’s savings over the course of the equipment’s life.
- Utilize MACH’s weather and seasonally adjusted baseline, or provide your own custom baseline.
- Project justification with the calculation of annualized savings, payback period and return on investment (ROI).
- Portfolio view to analyze projects across buildings.
- Adjust savings for capital costs and rebate incentive programs.
- Automatic email reporting at user configurable frequencies (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to support a range of different stockholders.
- Detailed PDF reports with analysis and visualizations approachable for all stakeholders regardless of energy experience.