UTILITY-GRADE TARIFF ENGINE
simple transparency into your energy savings across meters, buildings, and portfolios
Energy data analytics, metrics, and measures can be difficult for stakeholders to comprehend. For over a decade, MACH's utility-grade dollar calculations provides everyone with simple transparency into energy saving actions across meters, buildings, and portfolios.
What is a utility grade tariff engine?
Energy dollar calculations are typically estimated and presented as simple dollars per energy unit. MACH has never used this type of calculation as we believe it to be misleading and often grossly inaccurate. Instead, we provide dollar calculations based on full details published in utilities' tariffs, or as described by a procurement company’s contract. We support a variety of structures and contract types, including time of use pricing; demand look backs; tier rate ratchet; cross period references; city/state taxes; fixed, blended, and market contracts; and many more.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Full tariff calculation support, including 3rd party contracts
- Detailed demand determination
- State and city tax calculations
- Demand, energy, fixed, and tax charge breakdown
WHAT WE DELIVER
- Supply contract evaluation to determine effectiveness vs risk
- Detailed transparency into calculations
- Strategies to effectively run operations for maximum return