Catch issues before they become big problems.
With Threshold Alerting in place, operating teams get notified of irregular usage as soon as a problem arises, allowing for quick responses to potentially disastrous situations. Detect and be alerted on: critical peaks, water leaks, weekend start-ups, or power outages. With the inclusion of different energy sources and sub-meters, the options are endless.
- Email and text message notifications which display the usage profile and the alert condition.
- Support for real-time data.
- Works for all energy sources, plus domestic water.
- User configurable above and below threshold amounts.
- Select pre-defined time periods like ‘weekends,’ or your tariff’s ‘on-peak’ period. Or, define your own time frame.
- Post alert notifications to determine the energy/water gained or lost.
- Historic log for audit support.