Utilities can benefit from MACH’s experience to promote C&I operational efficiency via customer engagement.
MACH is ideally suited for utility account management teams to address the utility’s entire commercial sector, from SMB to the largest buildings. Account managers have a range of features at their fingertips with MACH.
Are these questions shaping your Utility 2.0 C&I / SMB customer strategies?
- How can we more effectively resolve these calls and convert them into positive experiences?
- Distributed generation brings risk, how can we move past “one-and-done” work to long-term, trusted advisor relationships?
- What is our strategy?
- How can we and our C&I / SMB customers benefit from this data?
- How can we harvest the commercial opportunity?
MACH IS THE EASIEST WAY FOR UTILITIES TO:
Make existing utility interval data actionable
Meet and exceed energy efficiency goals
Start and maintain long-term customer relationships
Improve engagement and customer satisfaction
Be a trusted energy advisor and primary source for energy management information and solutions
- Personalize interactions, creating proactive experiences and serving customers when and how they prefer
- Create value for customers by providing personalized products and services, generating new non-commodity growth
- Increase customer satisfaction and turn high bill calls into positive engagement
- Reduce costs and grow revenue
- Improve brand position
MACH knows commercial customers, and we can help.
BILLING GRADE CALCULATIONS
POTENTIAL REVENUE OPPORTUNITIES
QUICK OPERATIONAL ENGAGEMENT
OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE
We were looking for better visibility and ways to engage with our customers. MACH’s analytics have been very useful in solving a variety of customer problems. With MACH Energy’s data, we have helped several of our customers become more informed and efficient while at the same time gaining insight into their operation with real-time usage information.
Gordon Judd General Manager, NRG Energy