Mobile application for iPhone/iPad enables real-time, paperless meter logging
OAKLAND, CA, April 19, 2016 – MACH Energy, a leading provider of commercial real estate (CRE) energy monitoring and management software services and solutions, announced today the availability of the MACH Energy tenant billing mobile application. This extension of MACH’s tenant billing platform makes building teams’ jobs easier by solving the time-consuming and error-prone task of manual tenant billing and sub-meter data collection for commercial property managers and engineers. Please register here to join our webinar on Thursday, April 21 at 11:30 a.m. Pacific / 2:30 p.m. Eastern to learn how tenant billing and bill back services are saving commercial property executives time and money.
MACH Energy for iPhone and iPad makes it easy to keep track of building energy use and operating conditions for busy operations professionals. Its simple, on-the-go interface drastically reduces the time burden and data-entry errors associated with manual clipboard-based meter monitoring. In addition, the app enables a streamlined and paperless workflow that functions in tandem with MACH’s comprehensive building energy management system (EMS) for CRETech and property management professionals.
“Manual collection of sub-meter information and data used to be a long, tedious process for building managers and engineers, and often resulted in costly and time-consuming errors,” said Jon Moeller, CEO of MACH Energy. “Our Tenant billing solution works with both communicating and non-communicating meters, streamlining the process and bringing meter data collection and energy management into the mobile era.”
Available for download to subscribers of the MACH Energy service here, benefits of the Tenant Billing solution for both desktop and mobile include:
- Get set up quickly and create elegant bills with ease
- Engage your tenants with customized messaging
- Maintain all billing history, rates, meter readings and tenant information to effortlessly support any requested audits
- Upgrade to communicating meters to free up your engineering staff from tedious meter reading
- Bill tenants for electricity, steam, natural gas, chilled water and domestic water usage
- Increase cash flow with quick rate calculations from the MACH Energy Tariff Engine, or derive rates from utility bills or lease agreements
- Allocate tenant usage by meter and/or square footage
About MACH Energy
MACH Energy Inc. is a leading provider of CRETech energy management solutions for commercial real estate property managers, operators, engineers, and owners. With some of the nation’s most iconic buildings under management, MACH counts hundreds of commercial, REIT, hotel and corporate building owners as customers encompassing hundreds of millions of square feet of properties across the country.