Initiatives®: your energy savings management program.
Determining what energy savings opportunities are available to your buildings and prioritizing your efforts can be a challenge. MACH’s Initiatives automatically identifies potential savings opportunities by analyzing load profiles and comparing them to similarly sized buildings in the same geographic location. When an opportunity is detected, we present the dollars, energy consumption, and ENERGY STAR score impact, allowing you to prioritize the issues that matter most.
Initiatives can also capture the savings of capital and other operational projects your team has identified and implemented through our measurement & verification and "What-If" features.
- Automatically identifies savings opportunities, many of which require no capital costs to resolve.
- Present savings opportunities in terms easily understood across the industry: dollars, energy, and Energy Star point reductions.
- Portfolio view to analyze projects across buildings.
- Compare against similarly sized buildings in the same region to provide focused comparative analysis of operations.
- Customize your Initiatives to address any leased required operations.
- Emailed reports to track Initiatives at the project, building, and portfolio levels.